Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gold Kings Ki Manipulation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold King

Gold King

Zeni : 1,000

Gold Kings Ki Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Gold Kings Ki Manipulation   Gold Kings Ki Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 4:21 pm

Name: Hadoken
Type: Basic Type
Level: 1
Alignment: Neutral
Range: Mid
Appearance:Gold Kings Ki Manipulation Latest?cb=20120917162104 It is often referred to as a "fireball" due to its appearance, despite few instances of the move actually producing flames.
Explanation:The basic type of Hadoken is a surging punch in which a Titan's Ki is utilized to focus energy into and through the palms. As the palms are thrust outwards towards the target, a surging energy wave is expelled that results in a punching force traveling through the air in the opponent's direction. The Hadoken is said to be as warm as normal body temperature, contrary to popular belief that it is a fireball. Depending on its practitioner as well, its force of impact varies; it cost 10 ki to perform while dealing 24 damage and going 100 meters

Word Count: 500
Other Requirements:

Name: Ki Lighting
Type: Concentration
Level: 2
Range: Long
Appearance:"Some titans possess raw power; they can unleash storms of lightning from their fingertips…"
―King Samosi
Explanation:Ki lightning was a purely offensive, energy-based attack that channeled Ki energy down the user's limbs, hurling arcing bolts of electricity from the wielder's fingertips or palms; Ki lightning could be executed with either one or two hands. Powerful discharges would branch out into dozens of smaller forks; thus, skilled practitioners could target several foes at once.

There are 12 possible arcs of lighting making 12 targets able to be hit at once, the damage depends on how much the technique is split up.  each arc will deal 4 damage for a full 48 damage is used as one shot.  Cost 25ki

Word Count: 1k
Other Requirements:

Name: Shinku-Hadoken
Type: Basic Type
Level: 2
Range: Mid
Appearance: Gold Kings Ki Manipulation Latest?cb=20110908182908A continuous Hadoken
Explanation:The advanced type of Hadoken is a surging punch in which a Titan's Ki is utilized to focus energy into and through the palms. As the palms are thrust outwards towards the target, a surging energy beam is expelled that results in a beam traveling through the air in the opponent's direction. The Shinku Hadoken is said to be as warm as normal body temperature, contrary to popular belief that it is a fireball. Depending on its practitioner as well, its force of impact varies; it cost 25 ki to perform initially with the damage being 49. The range is 1 mile

Word Count: 1k
Other Requirements:

Name: Kaioken
Type: Assisiting
Level: 3
Alignment:
Range:
Appearance:Kaio-ken (界かい王おう拳けん Kaiōken, lit. "Fist of the King of the Worlds" or "World King Fist") is a fighting technique invented by the Kai's. It is a technique that multiplies the user's ki for a "heart beat" - thus increasing their power and speed and enabling them to inflict serious damage to opponents who are considerably stronger than them. However, the downside of the Kaio-ken is that it takes a heavy toll on the user's body, making them more vulnerable to enemy attacks. While in the state, the user's aura color becomes crimson. The technique requires the use of ki control to handle it properly.
Explanation:As a result of the Kaio-ken, the user's base power level, strength, speed, and senses greatly increase x2 for a instanst (though training can allow for longer use). The only change produced by the basic Kaio-ken to be quantified in the series is that it doubles the user's power level. Likewise this technique takes a heavy toll on the users body damaging them 15 every post it is active.

Word Count:1.5
Other Requirements:

Last edited by Gold King on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

PostSubject: Re: Gold Kings Ki Manipulation   Gold Kings Ki Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Hadoken
 The max damage for a level 1 is 24, not 30.  This also doesn't sound like it should be unique to Titans, as it is literally just a fireball made of Ki, which anyone with Ki would be able to make.  

Shinku Hadoken
The max for Level 2 is 49, you can't add Ki to the attack to make it go over the limit for it's level.  Also once again, this has no reason to be unique to Titans.  You should also give it it's own appearance that doesn't require reference to another technique.

Ki Lightning
 You have it listed as it depends on how much is used, but I see only one option for how much can be used.  This one also doesn't seem like it should be unique to just Titans, but maybe you could just add something to the description that gives a reason for it to be like it is one of their secret techniques.

Kaio Ken
  This seems to work out well enough, but it should definitely not be Unique to your character, as it's a technique taught by King Kai to anyone who is physically able to handle it.

My advice would be to try and not make everything adjustable based on Ki used and try to just list set levels of damage for the attacks.  Also, I think you should make the appearances better, like adding images or just lengthening them.  After all of this is fixed, we can go over balancing the damage and cost of them.
Back to top Go down
Gold King

Gold King

PostSubject: Re: Gold Kings Ki Manipulation   Gold Kings Ki Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 10:52 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Gold Kings Ki Manipulation   Gold Kings Ki Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:14 am

Add a cost to Ki Lightning and I'll approve
Back to top Go down
Gold King

Gold King

PostSubject: Re: Gold Kings Ki Manipulation   Gold Kings Ki Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:16 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Gold Kings Ki Manipulation   Gold Kings Ki Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:21 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold Kings Ki Manipulation   Gold Kings Ki Manipulation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold Kings Ki Manipulation
Page 1 of 1