Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.U.I.T Suit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

S.U.I.T Suit Empty
PostSubject: S.U.I.T Suit   S.U.I.T Suit I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 2:51 pm

Image result for black futuristic armor

Name: S.U.I.T Suit
Armor Rating: 400
Coverage: Full Body
Level: 3
Appearance: A black metal suit, built to fit it's user.  Much larger than the durability of the armor would seem to require due to needing a good amount of room inside for the user and cushioning.  Does not come with a sword.  Made by Fenrir for himself and others he deems to be a part of the Saiyan Elite.  Helps small squadrons defeat larger enemy forces, hence the name.
Perks:

Strength Enhancement: Using the wearers Ki as fuel, this mode is activated by sending a small pulse of ki into the suit.  This opens up a pathway for the suit to continue draining the user's Ki, transforming the energy into kinetic force which can be used to enhance the strength of the user, adding the energy to any movement they make.  This is exchanged at a rate of 5 Ki for every 1 added to martial arts.  When Ki is transferred to boost strength, the effects last only until the end of that post.  The exchange has a minimum of 5 Ki, and a maximum of 100.  This boost is applied before multipliers would be, due to increasing the users strength.  Like other saiyan armor, this armor adjusts to match the size of it's user upon transformation into a Great Ape.

Requirements: Be Fenrir or purchase a suit from him
Cost: 2500, need approval to buy

Last edited by Fenrir on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Tarble

King Tarble

S.U.I.T Suit Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.U.I.T Suit   S.U.I.T Suit I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Because of the amount it increases your AP and the ability to adapt to the body changes (such as size) I feel like price should be 2,500. Also as of right now I don't believe you can take a portion of profits, so remove that please, just state it requires Fenrir's approval to purchase.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

S.U.I.T Suit Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.U.I.T Suit   S.U.I.T Suit I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Fixed, now to make some money to afford this thing
Back to top Go down
King Tarble

King Tarble

S.U.I.T Suit Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.U.I.T Suit   S.U.I.T Suit I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 9:40 pm

Up your rating to 400 and I'll approve this
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

S.U.I.T Suit Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.U.I.T Suit   S.U.I.T Suit I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 9:50 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
King Tarble

King Tarble

S.U.I.T Suit Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.U.I.T Suit   S.U.I.T Suit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.U.I.T Suit Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.U.I.T Suit   S.U.I.T Suit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.U.I.T Suit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Online :: Creation :: Equipment Creation :: Armor Creation :: Approved Armors-
Jump to: