Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil Containment Wave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower of Heaven

Flower of Heaven

Zeni : 1,000

Evil Containment Wave Empty
PostSubject: Evil Containment Wave   Evil Containment Wave I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Name: Evil Containment Wave
Type: Sealing
Level: 5
Alignment: N/A
Range: 110m
Appearance: A blueish white aura surrounds the user as they extend their hands towards the foe and a light green swirling vortex engulfs the victim forcing them into whatever container the user has.
Explanation: Designed to seal Demons and Demon half-breeds away by sucking them into a container with a special "Demon Seal" ofuda on it. The opponent is immobilized while inside the vortex. This move requires 500 stamina and health ap to perform if the user does not have enough life force they will die soon after performing it, despite the success of the technique. However, if they're healed within five minutes after. Unless if the user's health goes into the negatives they will die immediately after the technique has been accomplished. The container must be closed within two minutes after the technique is completed or the trapped being can escape. The smaller the container the easier it is to get out of. If the captured being has 20 more stamina and health than the caster they can break out of the vortex.

Word Count: 3,000
Other Requirements: Explained above - 10,000 Ki Pool.

Last edited by Flower of Heaven on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Tarble

King Tarble

Zeni : 2,000

PostSubject: Re: Evil Containment Wave   Evil Containment Wave I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 9:15 pm

Needs a resistance for people, opponents need to be able to break the trap if stronger than caster
Back to top Go down
Flower of Heaven

Flower of Heaven

Zeni : 1,000

PostSubject: Re: Evil Containment Wave   Evil Containment Wave I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 9:19 pm

I had actually thought about that but clearly failed to include it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Containment Wave   Evil Containment Wave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Containment Wave
Page 1 of 1