Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of Mountains (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyria

Tyria

Zeni : 1,000

City of Mountains (Open) Empty
PostSubject: City of Mountains (Open)   City of Mountains (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Tyria twirled her blade in the air as she walked around the streets of North City. As usual it was a sunny day, much to her dismay of clear weather; it always sets her off for reasons even she doesn't know why. Tyria didn't care much of whether or not she manages to land some cuts on people. People should know better than to walk by someone who's twirling a dangerous weapon around. Common sense told Tyria to stop if she doesn't want to hurt anybody, but the warrior side told Tyria otherwise and that people should use their common sense to not walk into her.

Tyria stopped twirling her sword as she dragged herself to a wall and laid against it. Her other hand crawled into one of the small pockets of her dress and pulled out a cigarette. Her hand then glided to another pocket and pulled out a lighter. As she lit it up, Tyria lit her cigarette as she inhaled and puffed out a cloud of smoke from one of the small corners of her mouth. Just what she needed.

The streets weren't packed which was good and meant that she didn't have to give death glares whenever people give her odd looks. It better stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Sake

Sake

Zeni : 0

PostSubject: Re: City of Mountains (Open)   City of Mountains (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 10:30 pm

North City, Unusual but it seemed quieter today and the crowds shallow. Sake was sitting on a street sign one foot dangling and the other on the sign to help keep his balance, his back against the pole as he noticed an unusual character strolling down the sidewalk swing a weapon. The swings were not attacks he could tell, though she seemed not to care if anyone got in the way or not, so Sake watched as she stopped at a building just a short ways away lighting a cigarette and taking a puff or two. He normally didn't interact with people but she seemed rather different than these 'normal' people carrying on with their day, he decided to speak in a light voice with minor jesting involved "If you hope to hit something you'll need to swing better than that." He joked only because he two enjoyed using a sword, in fact his blade was strapped to his back inside it's sheathe. Sake still remained sitting on the sign that read "N. Main Street" as he looked at this woman curious to her reply if any were to be presented.
Back to top Go down
Tyria

Tyria

Zeni : 1,000

PostSubject: Re: City of Mountains (Open)   City of Mountains (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Tyria looked at the odd colored man with the Mohawk that spoke to her while he commented on her twirling her sword from earlier. At this point in her life she wasn't surprised of what kind of strange beings were attracted by this planet, but it'd always leave her thoughts. "What, and kill someone, create panic, and get my ass in trouble?" She asked with a grunt in her voice. "I don't think you know how the law works." She said while she gave a joke of her own, except her joke was only half-kidding and half-serious. Another cloud of smoke blew from the corner of Tyria's mouth as she sheathed her sword from behind while she eyed the man. "But I don't think it'd take a genius to know you're not around here." She said. A lot of people weren't around from Earth. It was like a freak attraction. She could assume Earth was like the dominant planet in the universe, which was why so much interesting "people" were coming here. Tyria wouldn't blame them, she supposed. Maybe it was finally time to have some diversity in race and share the habitat with other species.
Back to top Go down
Sake

Sake

Zeni : 0

PostSubject: Re: City of Mountains (Open)   City of Mountains (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Sake continued to remain sitting on top of the sign listening and observing as the woman carried on with her actions and speech, stopping with the direction towards Sake's origin. With a slight smirk he looked down at his hands which were holding his ocarina, he then spoke calmly "If I told you what I am or where I came from you wouldn't believe me." The clay flute seemed to remind Sake of his self now and desire to fix where he wronged, to go home was all he wanted but he was far from reaching his goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Mountains (Open)   City of Mountains (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of Mountains (Open)
Page 1 of 1