Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Top (Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackCreation

Zeni : 21,000

The Top (Training) Empty
PostSubject: The Top (Training)   The Top (Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 11:56 pm

Jah and his grandmother Kana from back in the old days had just finished an important recon mission and as he got home he got the urge to train today and what better way to do it than with his long lost elder so he called her over to join him. He would fly over to the area where he normally kept his training guides at, today he would tap into the Ki Arts and Body Building section with the old lady when she got there. He would read the the proper functions of the techniques they would be dealing with it all seems quite simple to him, he wondered if he would master it. "Seems simple enough" he would hand the guide over back to the desk. He would then stretch getting ready for the training at hand, it was going to be a fun training session. Jah finally noticed the woman had entered the training grounds and saw Kana head for the guides and sighed. From the look she gave Jah it didn't look like she was in the best of moods, so he really hoped she was up for training. The lady came and stood behind him watching him search through the guides and impatiently waited for him to pick something. When he finished reading the guide he'd pass it to To theelder and she began reading it. "Body Building Techniques? Sounds fun", The lady was a great tracker so she began sense the air to see if Jah's grandfather was around but hadn't picked up his Ki, where was he? He always had a tendency to go off on his own and this worried him. "Hey, when was the last time you saw your grandfather?" They had begin to argue then sure enough begun fighting all the way to other side of the training grounds still talking about Yoshi. "I haven't seen my grandfather since when we took down a small village together, then he drifted off some place which was weeks ago. I sent a team to track his presence but he soon was out of even their range for them to keep following, I was wondering where he was. Lets discuss this after training though I want to stay focused instead of pointless fighting." He was worried but had to suppress the thought of his great elder being hurt, he would focus great latent Ki throughout his body rapidly, his blood battle hot he was ready for this intense battle to get started pulling his blade Synergy out. Then through the use of his focused Ki flow, Jah would channel his godly ki through his hand into a ball, extending both the reach and him throwing it in the air. "Lets get this started already." "Hmm...." Kana looked outside and was beginning to worry, it wasn't like Yoshi to miss a training session with him since he was the one who usually forced it on him. Jah would notice that a sigh had escape her lips as she thought about the possibility of losing two friends in the space of three months, and mentally she couldn't cope with that. She'd grab a training sword and swung it around for a bit then began channeling her Ki through the sword, extending the reach of the blade. The different light from both blades would illuminate the entire room a natural cosmic purple color. With the bright natural purple light filling the whole room Jah would feel his body rush as his Ki was filled to the brim thanks to his training, he would test what the sword could do by swinging it in Kana's direction he would focus transforming the attack heading Kana's way. Instead of a crescent it would shape into an halberd looking to knock Kana's head off if she didn't move in time but that was something Kana didn't worry about knowing his friend was not dumb enough to let that hit her dead on in the face. Kana would yawn loudly as she messed around with the practice katana, she turned it into all sorts of weapons using Ki manipulation, this could be fairly useful in battle he thought as he stared on the sword she held. Kana would notice the weird bladed staff heading for her and blocked it with her sword by spinning it as fast as she could. "Hm. If its a good fight you want ill gladly kick your ass, young Angel." She'd say in a mocking tune, she always wanted to test his battle abilities on a worthy opponent, namely against another beast Angel. "I gladly accept your challenge." Jah would brace himself in a formless style holding the sword nonchalantly egging the elder woman to come and attack. He saw Kana as a teacher but also his equal not that they were of the same class, nonetheless he would not take this training lightly he had to work on formations bettering him and his future team. "Any day now I don't want to die of boredom or old age here Kana." She would send a mocking smirk back at the boy in hopes to set him on fire with rage. Kana would laugh. "Lets see you talk with my foot up your ass, you punk!!" Kana would fly at 100,000 mph in the air then crash down on the ground shrouded in Ki and create two plates of earth around Jah, both utilizing the fact that they were moving fast in Ki and coming to crush Jah, they would fly towards him at speeds of 50,000mph, one aiming for the upper body while one was aiming for the lower. Kana would appear behind him to try and prevent him from escaping. "Lets see you dodge this smart guy!" Jah smirked as he was put on the defense by Kana having to use his battle instincts it was okay he had to expand its range anyway "Hmm I like the threat Keep em coming Kana!" It was a smart trick but she was dealing with a trickster herself as the plates of earth would come rush in he knew he wouldn't be able to dodge it so he had a little help in countering as for four post heavy ki projected from his cerebral would burst out from different parts of the sky to burst through the earth with piercing strength as soon as they would come in for the kill . He could sense Kana appearing behind using his Ki Sense and that's when the the Fifth post Jah would burst through his back trying to hit Kana straight in the face, the punch was strong enough to knock her in the wall of the training grounds. Luckily Jah would dodge the attack but he would be forced to distance themselves from the woman. Kana would also dodge the move and turned the practice staff into a spear sweeping his legs. A afterimage would be in the air with an axe waiting for him to make a move, while the other slipped away unseen, it seemed Kana was getting serious. As the afterimages would dodge the attack another extremely bright purple light would start to emanate from Jah's body blinding all of those who was looking at him , he would then use his sword changing it into a axe at will to parry the woman's move while sweep kicking at her in a defensive manner he would then split up causing a mass confusion as to which one was the real one. Kana would fall on her knees holding his eyes as the bright purple light blinded her. The irony. She'd rise to her feet and attempted to open her eyes she saw three of Jah surrounding her, she'd give a smirk and began fighting them all at once. "Your tricks wont work on me!". She'd begin to get tired as the duplicates wont seem to disappear, but still she'd press on. The duplicate would experiencing the same thing but the one that was hiding got away from it all and began communicating with them with loudly. "Knock it off you two your under magic!". Kana would stop and stabbed himself with a nail and the illusion would disappear, the wound caused by the nail would begin to heal and the duplicate would do the same. Kana would start tasting the air and would locate where Jah last was. "Your gonna get it, I hope you know that Jah!" Jah would brag on to tempt Kana, "seem to be fond of your sensing abilities Kana." He would grin at the elder from above before he would control how light is reflected around his body with chakra inflections, erasing Jah's scent and shadow turning him completely Invisible. He would fly further away from Kana while sending 500 ki blast with cosmic purple light aimed at the elder and her two duplicates. It wasn't fair to use this move but he felt the woman would face this problem again sooner or later why not in training? The only way Kana would find Jah now is if he was able to to observe minute variations within his surrounding environment which was a rare thing to know how to do especially with that much ki blast flying around. Kana's duplicate would fly off at 75,000mph and saved her from the attack that was aimed at her, the other duplicate would get hit hit by the attack but only to be reformed by the magic she had. Kana couldn't smell or hear him so she was at a huge disadvantage. "Hmm, serves me right for neglecting my training of sensor techs, now what am i going to do to find Jah?" Kana began replenishing his ki with senzu beans as the duplicate created a grand ki blast headed towards him, the duplicate attempted to heal her eyes with a technique and she just had to hold out a bit longer from Jah. It seemed like the lady was helpless like Jah thought she would be, she would walk down off of the ceiling charging ki in a focal point, the ki would amass so quickly and powerful that the force alone held Jah in place. Once completed she would instant transmission right in front of Jah then slam the blast right into his abdomen sending right into the training ground walls causing him to lose consciousness upon impact. It was maybe a little overboard but the child was doing too much for the elder woman, she had to end it quick so she could look for her husband; he did a great job though. Kana would disappear in an instant leaving Jah to slumber, she made sure not to kill him, he was her dear grandson after all.

Training Complete
-----------------------------
(1800 Words)
(8 AP)
(+150 Ki)
Back to top Go down

The Top (Training)
Page 1 of 1